+18 Affliction Damage Fortnite References

Affliction Damage Fortnite. This reverts the change made to critical chance in the v3.2 patch. The cupid's crossbow has the same stats as the epic crossbow.

Affliction Damage Is BROKEN From Update 12.30 And I Can Show You in
Affliction Damage Is BROKEN From Update 12.30 And I Can Show You in from www.youtube.com

Do you like this video? Fire damage is essential against structures made with woods. I don't want to say this is untrue 100%, but my sniper with water damage on it applies affliction when it hits an enemy that ticks in water damage (the numbers are icy).

Affliction Damage Is BROKEN From Update 12.30 And I Can Show You in

Well in this video we are going to break that questi. Save the world from epic games. Press j to jump to the feed. Elemental enemies there are an assortment of elemental enemies in fortnite, and while you won’t see them until you reach the later stages of the.

Related Posts