+23 An Update Is Required To Continue Fortnite Ideas

An Update Is Required To Continue Fortnite. Are you facing the problem with fortnite again? Hold down the windows key and r.

Fortnite update YouTube
Fortnite update YouTube from www.youtube.com

If they are both good then try to update the game again. Now open the origin folder. I'm having the same issue, try a hard xbox reset maybe, that's my next attempt.

Fortnite update YouTube

The action building game where you team up with other players to build massive forts and battle against hordes of monsters, all while crafting and looting. I had to clear my cache for my update to start. Yesterday an update came out that was 4.6 gb for the game. The latest update for fortnite was released on june 24, and brings with it a fix for the combat pro control layout issues on all platforms.

Related Posts