The Best Dan Bull Fortnite Rap Song Lyrics References

Dan Bull Fortnite Rap Song Lyrics. / oh oh oh oh oh / ayy / i'm on a two week holiday (okay, nice), do you wanna play? I'm not aiming for your ribs give me a scar, give me a trophy i'm the boy who lived [sav] yo, it's sav, i'm a noob on fortnite and it took me.

Fortnite Rap Battle Lyrics Fortnite V Bucks
Fortnite Rap Battle Lyrics Fortnite V Bucks from fortnitevbucks7.blogspot.com

Listen to dan bull fortnite rap song mp3 song. I'm kidding i'm kidding i'm kidding) 'cause everybody else has gone away suddenly (what?) so why are you even trying? His music has been featured in the british press as.

Fortnite Rap Battle Lyrics Fortnite V Bucks

This song is about fortnite. Crazy, i babysit everyone with me [george bull] *baby babbling* [natewantstobattle] Oh oh oh oh oh ayy i′m on a two week holiday (okay, nice), do you wanna play? Fortnite & rap battle royale.

Related Posts